মঙ্গলবার, ৮ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

BODY: LIVE FOOD + LOW CALORIE INTAKE

In the last year, something really powerful started happening to me.

The feeling of clarification in my body has been multiplied.

Feeling of physical lightness is now with me all the time.

One of the core nutrition strategies I started implementing is morning green drink made of blended lemon, ginger, fresh herbs and apple as basic recipe.

depending on the situation and ingredients available, I have been often chewing directly on fresh herbs or biting in a pealed lemon.

I might have as well a couple of bananas or even inly fruit if that's all I have.

What's essential is that I have been drinking lots of liquids in the morning, around 1 to 2 liters.

I feel that these green drinks have been deeply detoxifying my digestive tracks and clearing my body from toxins.

This is a feeling, not a scientific fact. I simply noticed a newly multiplied clarity and attribute this to the clearing if my body from toxins on a very deep level.

I feel as well that my digestive processes are clear and optimized.

What's impressive is the fact that I am not overtraining. I kept the same training routine over the last couple years. light yoga in the morning about 30 min, 5 min energy breaks 2 to 3 times / day + 1 hour training / day in the evening.

The week end comes and I still train a bit but in a very relaxed way, no limits pushing.

The increased lightness in my body abs mind feels like a shift or a threshold attained in my body over the last year.

Source: http://body.vitalcoaching.com/2013/01/live-food-low-calorie-intake.html

Red Cross CMA Awards 2012 election day Electoral College map nyc marathon nyc marathon willie nelson

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন