রবিবার, ৩০ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১২

The New Mage Guild: Amaranth

The New Mage Guild: Amaranth (Fairy Tale RP)

Taking place shortly after Natsu and company stopped the Eisenwald Guild in Oshibana Town. An up-and-coming Guild decided to station itself in place of Eisenwald. Now Oshibana Town has it's own certified Guild; Amaranth.

Owner:

Game Masters:

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.
Welcome to the Out of Character page for The New Mage Guild: Amaranth

Please use this OOC for discussions about the roleplay as frequently as possible.

Last edited by Temperance on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Temperance
Member for 1 years



I am certainly interested in joining. May I please reserve the remaining S-rank mage of Amaranth, please? Thank you very much for your help :) I'll have her done as soon as I can.

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence of trying.

User avatar
Layla
Member for 0 years


Well for the most part I do not take reservations, and base my choosings on profiles. But from your history of profiles/postings, you're sitting quite well with your chance of getting it. As long as you have a good profile, I will accept it as an S rank.

User avatar
Temperance
Member for 1 years


Will do. Do you have a rough idea of what your character will be like? If so, could you brief me on him/her, please? I would like to make my character clash as much as possible with yours - in terms of both personalities and abilities. :)

User avatar
Layla
Member for 0 years


Ah, in terms of abilities I have Requip as one of them - need to go over the rest of the abilities. (If you were thinking of that for yours just tell me, there's plenty others I would not mind having lol. Personality hmmm...I will get back to you and edit this XD.

User avatar
Temperance
Member for 1 years


@Temperance
I'll make my character once you edit your post :) Vague personality descriptions are fine lol. I just want it so our characters clash. Like if your character's stern and law-abiding, mine will be reckless and uncaring. If yours uses their powers only when necessary, mine will be all use-powers-every-other-second-for-menial-tasks haha. If yours is the hard working, mine will be one lazy ass xD By the way, I won't be able to make my character until tomorrow.

User avatar
Layla
Member for 0 years


I have my character sheet posted as a WIP though I might change the last three abilities the personality will be something like what's on there. Might change it some. Nothing drastic though. And that's fine, however if you do know any of the abilities you want now, I might suggest posting a WIP listing them just so no one else takes them before you are able to post. If not it's fine XP.

User avatar
Temperance
Member for 1 years


May I reserve two spots? One for the Amaranth (A or B rank) and one for the Dark Guild (S rank)? I may not be able to write at the moment though... I need to finish with Agarwaen in Welcome to Shadow Town first but then I will work with both of them...

Thank you.

User avatar
The Black Death
Member for 0 years


Unfortunately my phone will not allow me to make characters >.

Heavenly Body Magic
Human subordination
Fire magic
Chain Magic

User avatar
Layla
Member for 0 years



Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

Who is online

Registered users: AceofSpade, Addrinvan, Ahri*, aipsylon*, akashi*, Alexander Hamilton, Angel's Whisper, Aniihya*, Arch_Demon666*, arteech0kee, AshleighC, Augustinsect*, Blazewind*, blondy45, Breyerluv, Bromander Shepard*, CaesarTheSeventh, Calvazara, Carcino, CherrySwirl*, Child of the Winged*, Chuckles, cirrus_sd, ColeMaibara, DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX*, Dark Star*, dig17*, draketemple*, DuskFire35*, Dwarf*, Exabot [Bot], FallenShadower*, Flexar*, Frozen Soul, FrozenShard*, Furry Dragon*, Gamer_Templar, Gasmask, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hazezon*, Hinechan*, infernadragon*, jackrules158*, Jadeling Hawkins*, kexia, KitKit*, KittyKLL, KulasLightShadow*, Kyrie, Leli, Leon21, Little Troll*, Lufia*, macheteshark, MarchHare*, Marco Chain*, Mela, Memento-Mori*, Misdemeanor*, Miss_Dreamer*, Monochrome*, MSNbot Media, mummydove, MusicLover, NotAFlyingToy, Noxize, Patcharoo*, Porecomesis*, Princess Awinita*, Purpl3_Flam3s*, R3lly*, Raidose*, ReaperGirl4, RedWolfe*, Runika, S1mon*, Sage Akia*, sasha-jen*, Seirei*, shadereen*, ShadowsoftheNine*, Shan?*, Shaodow, shrubvera, smrtazz13, Snow, Sokka25*, Something?*, Steppin' Razor, TaniaSoulEater, Tanman*, TechScience*, TemplarWarden*, The Great Thundorz*, The Illusionist*, The*Lucky*Teacup, TheFlag*, Thorait*, tornadofan2*, TRUE-ASSASSIN, Tsukiakari*, Verum Umbra, WalterF, WhySoSerious?*, wolfoftheage*, yuri-chan1018, Zammy*

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/KWR6C0-fz64/viewtopic.php

blake griffin pau gasol marlins park marbury v. madison 2013 lincoln mkz burger king mary j blige google project glass

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন